- What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
- Roses, chocolate, and a long walk at dusk
- In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
- The past few years I have celebrated Singles Awareness Day (SAD) in place of Valentine’s Day. My wonderful father likes to buy all of his girls a rose and my mother usually supplies a few pieces of chocolate at breakfast, but this year I will not be near my parents for Valentines so, …
- If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
- Tough question. Assorted Lindt truffles, Lindor Balls, Ferro Rocher, Dove dark ... How about we say Really Good Chocolates and leave it at that
- Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
- Palmer’s chocolate. I am a chocoholic and would live on the stuff if I could, but Palmer’s is vile stuff.
- If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
- Get out? Why would I want to get out? I would start eating and hope someone would rescue me before I popped.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
This looks like a good idea. Island Life is hosting a Valentine's Day Swap. Go check out their site for details.