Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm easily distracted

If you don't believe it ask my sister, or check my posting frequency - I intend to post once or twice a week.

I took my camera to school several weeks ago intending to take pictures of the campus, some of the architecture, a couple of truly enormous lecture halls, and maybe capture the sheer size of the place in general.

But then I met this





A whole row of them in fact. And I found myself compelled to take pictures of them from every angle.



Straight down





How about a different angle





...and a close up...




Great! Great! Now let's get that bud into the picture




Alright, now from the side





Hmmm, got a metal rail there; I think I can do a better job of framing that



Yeah, that's better.


Alright folks, we'll give you a call when you're proofs are ready.


And then I had to go to class. I did get some of the building though - see the bricks in the last couple.
Further installments will be posted when I get around to it.

No comments: