Sunday, April 20, 2008

My birthday present



Yup, a brand new camera. Now I can show you picture of all the interesting things in my life. The smoothie I made a little while ago for example:


Or I could have if blogger had not repeatedly accused me of making a bad request. Perhaps next time. It is too late to keep working on it now.

Random Excerpt from the page my history reader is open to right now:
A variety of causes have produced it: violent and prolonged internal disorder as in Russia and Hungary; the creation of new governments and their inexperience in the readjustment of economic relations, as in Poland and Czechoslovakia; the loss throughout the continent of efficient labour, through the casualties of war or the continuance of mobilisation; the falling off in efficiency trough continued underfeeding in the Central empires; the exhaustion of the soil from lack of the usual applications of artificial manures throughout the course of the war; the unsettlement of the minds of the labouring classes on the fundamental economic issues of their lives.
-Adam Smith The Economic Consequences of the Peace

Whew, that was a long sentence. I'm off to bed now, goodnight.

P.S. You may notice my title changing sporadically; I'm trying them on.

3 comments:

Blessed said...

Daddy didn't tell me it was a Nikon - nice!

Anonymous said...

Nice camera, does this mean you have no reason not to send me pictures of your lovelyness :D

The Random Muse said...

No, I still have two reasons. One, I don't take pictures of myself; and two, even if I did, I already lost the USB cable.