Thursday, June 4, 2009

Goodbye World

It seems that this might be the term when finals, midterms, papers, and professors who are firmly convinced that they are the only ones expecting anything from me at the moment finally gets me, so I wanted to come on here and say my goodbyes.

To the world: It's been fun; sorry it's been so short.

To my friends: Thank you, I wouldn't have made it this far without you.

To my family: I love you guys dearly and apologize for the expenses about to be inflicted on you.

To my university professors: When I come into your class and fall asleep with my pen in my hand, it is not because I'm uninterested in the material, lazy, or just generally don't care. It is because I haven't had more that five hours of sleep a night in about as long as I can remember (so that is only last Tuesday - details) and have averaged about 3. Assigning more work to keep me on my toes will not help. I will admit that some of you were alright though.

Now I need to go try to finish one more paper before my mind snaps. Goodbye

Quote
Am I what-nizant?
-Dean Martin

1 comment:

Blessed said...

Well, I've talked to you so I know you've made it through :)