Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This is a post

Which Narnia Character Are You?
You are Lucy, who became Queen Lucy the Valiant of Narnia. You have a strong sense of responsibility and you show great kindness to others. You are innocent, a quality which often leads people not to regard you seriously, but you are also wise beyond your years. Anyone who befriends you is lucky to have you as a true and loyal ally.
I wish I could get the banner to work.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

They accused me of having common sense. I doubt the accuracy of this quiz.

I have thoughts for another post which I hope to have up some time in the next 36 hours so check back.

1 comment:

Blessed said...

I think the Narnia quiz is closer to right, the Disney princess quiz said I was Pocahantas too...